Kamis, 25 Agustus 2016

I AM MARIA, CAROL, OLIN, and OLS

Wow!!
Finally I create my own blog. It's such amazing achievement because literally I am not a kind of woman who loves writing.
And now, I am writing because I just realized, I need place to share ( alias curhat ) :D and tell the world about my opinion

Who am I ??
Well, I let you know me more , but permit me to attach my photo here because I am so so "narsis". wkwk

So here I am.. Ya pretty good lah ya for amateur model :D :D

Now like seriously, I will start to introduce myself.
Begin with my name, MARIA. Maria Carolin Oktavia. Well actually Maria is not my nick name but I love that name. Yes you can call me Olin, Ols, Carol, or Maria. Just choose your favourite.

The first children of 3, the oldest, and the most "cengeng"  child.
I am a batak - you can zoom my face and find it out.
I am a woman - please feel free to see my picture :D :D 

and 24 years laterrr..............

Now I grow up as a thinker ( got my bachelor with cumlaude #sombong ), woman of full consideration, and also faithful servant of God ( my prayer, so I love to state it)
Beside all good things, I am a quite funny woman. Please don't laugh when I am writing down those reasons.
1. My friends ( ya most of them ) said that I am lola. Sad :(
2. Full of expression, sometimes I can dance, jump, or just keep silent unpredictably
3. Many times, I put wrong word in sentences. For instance, I wanna say promoter but the word that comes out is "profokator" and etc. Try to forget it. haha

Then now I am a bachelor of economics with accounting major who doesn't live as an accountant instead of a marketer :D
Though it is still economic sector but I have to learn more about sales and marketing.

Working as a business development executive makes me feel so me because it needs me to close and build engagement with new people, create networking, dig a creativity, and do marketing and selling product too.
Yaa, my highest calling is to be a businesswoman. So I think where I am working at now is parallel with my dream.

Well, I think it's enough for introduction. You will know me by next blog I create.

See you
Have a good day
May God bless you all

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar